Welcome to Fit For Safety offering practical home safety and accident prevention advice, education and training for practitioners, company staff, carers and families working or living with children or the elderly.
We offer a wide range of services, covering key areas of harm for children and the elderly including: slips, falls, burns and scalds, poisons, drowning, choking and suffocation and how the aging process plays its part.
- CPD Certificated Children and Family Home Safety Training
- CPD Certificated Later Life Home Safety Training incorporating Dementia awareness
- Home Safety Courses including Ageing Safely with Dignity, delivered as Information Sessions for parenting and family groups, informal adult learning environments, corporate clients and associations.
- Home Safety Assessments Service, including Home Visits and Reports
- Consultancy services for home safety organisations, education, care and business sectors
- School and Education Programmes and workshops for Early Years and Primary School children (road safety is also available)
All of our services can be tailored to the specific needs of our clients, and our team of well-established home safety professionals are always ready to take on new challenges for their home safety skills. For more information see the relevant pages on our website or for all other enquiries, click here to contact us. Copyright 2014